Radio Udaan is an online disability community Radio Station. It is heard in more than 115 countries. It was started in February 2014. The listenership of this station fluctuates between 15 to 20 thousand listeners a month.
There is no shortage of talent but what lacks is the lack of opportunities and appropriate platforms. Radio Udaan is working towards providing such a platform. All the RJ’s of this radio are visually impaired and are working passionately for the betterment of community.
After successful musical hunt show named ‘Udaan Idol 2017-18), now we are going to conduct Udaan Idol Little Champs. This show is presented by Udaan Empowerment trust, co power by Enable travel and supported by Mitrajyothi. The age limit of this show is up to 15 years. The number of rounds of this show depends on the entries. The final round of this musical show shall be live. The live rounds will take place in a metro city and the name of the city would be revealed to you three months prior to the event. You can send your submissions by 15th May.
The pattern of Udaan Idol Little Champ
- Audition Round: In this round the submissions should be without music and there has to be only sthai and 1 antra.
- First round: You can send your submission with orchestra or karaoke tracks.
- Technical effects: Any type of technical effects like modulations of voice, echo and so on are strictly prohibited.
- The recording of song has to be noiseless and clear.
Documents Required for Little Champ
You have to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of disability,
- Evidence of date of birth
Little champ is open for people having any type of disability.
Awards for Winners
- The winner of Little Champ shall receive a handsome cash prize of 31 thousand rupees, a musical instrument, a trophy and a certificate.
- The first runner up shall receive a cash prize of 21 thousand rupees, a musical instrument, a trophy and a certificate.
- The second runner up shall receive a cash prize of 11 thousand rupees, a musical instrument, a trophy and a certificate.