Your Full name: *
1. What do you think about the term Divyang? * – Select – It should be taken back immediately Divyang is better than Viklang Analogy doesn’t matter More disability NGOs and individuals should have been consulted before the implementation of this terminology No Comments
2. The awareness on the disability among the non-disabled is * – Select – Increased. As it is. Decreased. No Comments
3. Your views on Rights To Persons With Disability (RPD) Bill. * – Select – Happy with the proceedings. Not happy with the proceedings. It is early to comment. No Comments
4. Crimes against disabled have been. * – Select – Increased. Same as before. Decreased. No Comments
5. What would you think of following as the special achievement of the Modi government? * – Select – Social Campaigning. Special Recruitment Drive. Universal Identity Card. No Comments
6. The Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities (CCPD), Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI), National Trust for the Disabled (NTD) and Department of empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPWD) should be chaired by? * – Select – Persons With Disability. Non-Disabled. Whoever eligible. No Comments
7. Current Rights of Persons with Disabilities (RPD) Bill is? * – Select – Up to the mark, should be passed immediately. Not up to the mark, lacks clarity, some amendments are required. No comments.
8. Your experience with the Department of Persons With Disability is? * – Select – Satisfactory. Not Satisfactory. Average. No Comments
9. The overall performance of the Modi Government in the progress of the Disabled is? * – Select – Excellent. Very Good. Good. Okay. Poor.
10. Any other Suggestion to the government for the progress of the disabled, if any.
Please enter your suggestions/comment in the edit box. This field is Not Mandatory.